Tuesday, April 15, 2014

week 12. running.

I've been still making up for lost time and am current in the middle of designing the pages and figuring out the video. This is definitely not where I wanted to be, but not often do things swing the way that we want them to. I'm running though, aiming for this deadline. I've been working on screens, PDF process book + presentation.

below are the screens that I had as of April 14th.

one week remains.

opening slide show of recently published public memories.


sign in to profile.

viewing all posted memories.

viewing one memory video.












feedback.
the large memory screen format is great. you're not always going to have full images on every page, but make it more visually interesting. think more about your vivid visual style before coming here (KCAI). profile page is very plain, make more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment